Friday, March 4, 2011

Rondo, Traveler of the Spheres


"Take me to the Emperor!" I demanded. "He will not see you", said the monotonous drone of the fat lesbian who guarded his pleasure chambers. "He will not see you, nor anyone. The Emperor is having an anal bleaching and he has invited the leaders of every country to see it." I was too late. Or, was I? I had no time tohesitate, but the lesbians and their idle chatter distracted me. "How many clits does it take to get me off?", inquired the taller lesbian of her stout friend. "I don't know, P'toola, how many?" I was baffled. These lesbians made me dizzy. Without warning, I threw my half eaten corn-dog at the squat creature, hitting her square in the eye, and knocking off her fur-lined Dildo-Helmet. It fell to the ground with a clatter, and before the taller lesbian could advance, I flicked my ankle, and my birkenstock stiletto flew off with such force, that it impaled itself between the lesbian's enormous bosom. She screamed, and flailed about in an attempt to remove the shoe, and went careening down through the hall of exquisite penis crystals, knocking a few from their pedestals. A pity, since many of those artifacts were no doubt plundered from the art collections of a thousand star systems. The squat lesbian was attempting to assemble her helmet. I took off my other shoe, and gave her fat posterior a shove, sending the little creature sliding off accross the polished marble floor. 'Fuck it!' the creature exclaimed. Now was my chance. The door lay just ahead. With one shove, I kicked it in. The scent of oils and exotic perfumes enveloped me. The scent was heavenly, and had I not seen the sight before me I may very well could have gone on enjoying that scent for a good long time. But alas, it was not to be. For before my eyes, was the grotesque anus of the Emperor. His imperial anus doctors, distracted from their labors, staring at me. "What?! Why do you pause? Continue with the bleaching!" demanded the fat Emperor, his body drenched in sweat. Large strips of bacon covering his generously sized buttocks. Before him, were members of the royal senate of Gelactia.


"Who is this Nigger?" demanded the Viscount Prince, Popula III, from his golden perambulator. "Guards! Sieze the Nigger!" Before I had a chance to think, four Transexuals advanced upon me, dildo lasers poised, and set to eviscerate. I thought I was doomed. Just then, an explosion rocked the pleasure chamber, and the domed cieling exploded in a flash of bedazzlement, sending the trannies flying every which way. "Come suck on my titties, momma!" cried the voice of my faithful companion Shez DuButterfries, the greatest gay space pirate this side of the Anus cluster.Shez, and his man-beast Edgardo, descended from his ship the SS Della Cruscan, and began to open fire on the transexuals, turning them into bottles of vinegar. The Emperor, though titanic, was as nimble as a mynx, and minced out of the chamber in the chaos. We had Popula, and his wizened, dusty, and dried up old cronies. "You Niggers won't get away with this!" cried the giant baby. "I think these niggers just did", Edgardo said, tweaking his massive nipple as he blew a kiss to Shez. "The Emperor is gone!" said Shez, discovering the bleaching dais empty. "Look!" cried Edgardo, "He left a trail of bacon on the ground. The tracks go off that way!" "Into the penis crystal room!" I said. And so we were off. Edgardo stayed behind to rape Popula. His moans of confusion echoed after us. Littered on the crystal floors were bits of pork fat. These led into a large bed chamber, where the emperor was raiding his closet to change into something for his escape. Shez aimed his penis-laser. "Freeze, fat chunks!" The emperor stood naked before us, his roley-poley face agog. Chunks of fat dripping from his large rump. "How dare you!" he blustered. "I am the Emperor of Fagotia! Ruler of the Semen Islands, the planet of the Transexuals, the Galaxy of Perversion, the - " before he could finish his littany of titles, Shez shoved his fist into the mans mouth. "You're Emperor of nothing, bitch. You're my toy, now. You've had us under your fat tits for too long, Sh'boobla!" In all this confusion, I had forgotten the emperor's name was Tipo Sh'boobla. I cackled at the absurdity.


There was an explosion from without the room, and Shez pulled his fist from the fat man's face, and went to investigate. "Tranny patrol!" He exclaimed, looking out the door. The emperor, who must have been a venerated dancer, pranced from one side of the room to another, bacon flying off in all directions. "I shall have you, Ass-Pirate! And it shall be MY fist in your supple anus next time!" At that, he siezed the large erection jutting out from a statue of a young boy near his massive bed, and yanked it. The blob of a man dissapeared through a trap door. His laughter echoing out at us. "Fucking prick!" screamed Shez, as he rubbed his throbbing erection. Danger always aroused him sexually, and he was often seen going into battle pantless, his proud member pointing him into the fray.

No comments:

Post a Comment